Website Terms and Conditions.
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given to them on this website.
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on all pages of this Site. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on the pages of this Site has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web pages on this Site is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through this Site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- You must not use this Site for any of the following purposes:
- (a) to post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary permissions, licences and/or approvals;
- (b) to post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or any information about your ability to work legally in the UK or elsewhere);
- (c) to post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material;
- (d) to post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interfere or may interfere with the operation of the Site or which alters or deletes or seeks to alter or delete any information which you have no authority to alter or delete or which overloads or seeks to overload the Site by spamming or flooding it;
- (e) to use any device, routine, coding or software to create, delay or otherwise damage the operation of the Site;
- (f) to take any action that affects our reputation or defames, abuses, harasses or threatens us or others;
- (g) to link to other sites unless written approval from us has been given; or
- (h) to encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise be contrary to the law in any relevant jurisdiction.
- Hatch, in its sole discretion, shall determine your compliance with the above requirements and shall have the right to prevent you and your computer from accessing or using the Site and/or to delete from the Site immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems does not comply with the above requirements in spirit or form or it considers to be objectionable for any reason. We shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities, court or regulatory authority requesting or directing us to identify or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and hatch recruitment ltd agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Site is the copyright of hatch recruitment ltd. You may download or print out individual selections of the web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of this Site remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.